edited on October 27, 2021 at 3pm
As part of the reinforcement of the confidentiality and security of Mobility Work platform users' data, an essential subject for us and for our customers, we wanted to inform you of two major changes to come:
- As of Thursday 28 October 2021, it will no longer be possible to modify a password from the "Colleagues" menu of your Mobility Work CMMS.
If you wish to reset your password, we invite you to go through the "Forgot password?" procedure accessible from the login page of your application, or to contact our support team via the support interface in the application, or via the address: email@example.com which will be able to send the password only to the network administrator. It will then be up to the latter to communicate the new password to the concerned user.
- Your accounts will not be blocked from the date indicated; however, we invite you to proceed to the modification of the accounts concerned, as specified in our Terms and Conditions, before November 30, 2021
In order to help you in this process, we invite the users who do not have a nominative e-mail address to contact the Mobility Work CMMS support service via the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org or directly via the chat accessible from your application.
This step by step tutorial which will explain you how to create quickly a Gmail account for free: https://edu.gcfglobal.org/en/gmail/setting-up-a-gmail-account/1/
The Mobility Work team is committed to ensuring the security and confidentiality of our users' data. For this reason, we would like to remind you some cybersecurity best practices:
- Choose strong passwords (long, complex with uppercase, lowercase, numbers and special characters (*%! etc), and unique for each account.
- Use a Password manager (secure online password manager) to store all this information safely, which allows you to use unique passwords.
- We recommend that you renew your passwords on a regular basis and that you have a renewal policy in place.
We also wanted to remind you that Mobility Work offers authentication procedures via SSO/SAML. Do not hesitate to contact us for more information.
We thank you for your understanding, and remain at your disposal for any questions.