There are two ways to create a maintenance plan:
from the "Maintenance plans" menu on the left side of the screen, to which the equipment associated with your maintenance plan should be added;
by searching for the equipment on which you want to create the maintenance plans, access its datasheet and then click on the "Add maintenance plan" button.
You will then be redirected to a maintenance plan creation form, which requires the following information:
Step 1: General information
- the equipment to be selected affected by the maintenance plan;
- the description, which corresponds to the specific description of the intervention to be performed on a recurring basis;
- the mention if the plan is regulatory or not;
- the assigned users, which allows you to enter the users who must intervene on the tasks;
- the tags to be associated with the intervention;
- the planned maintenance time, which is the estimated time needed to perform the task (hours/minutes);
- the planned downtime, which is the total downtime expected when the task is performed (hours/minutes);
- the checklist (optional), which allows you to associate a checklist for your technicians to follow during the intervention;
Then validate this form to go to step 2.
Step 2: Planning
The frequency, which corresponds to the period during which the tasks will be planned; you can choose a daily, weekly, monthly or annual periodicity; it also requires the number of intervals between the different scheduled tasks. You can choose if you want to repeat the task every week, every 2 weeks, every 3 months, etc.
- The date of the first occurrence, which corresponds to the date of the first task generated by the plan; this can be applied to a whole day (by default) or to a specific time slot.
- Observers (optional), who will be notified by email each time a task is completed. This way you can be notified by email when the maintenance plan is completed.
Then validate this screen before being taken to the 3rd step:
Step 3: Validation
Before validating and creating the maintenance plan, you can find a summary and an overview of the tasks that will be generated in a calendar or event table view.
Spare parts and documents
You can fill in the spare parts needed to perform the tasks of the maintenance plan. This action is only possible when editing the maintenance plan (i.e. after having validated its creation, or later).
The documents associated with the plan can also be added after its creation, during the edition.