In Mobility Work, the creation of a work order or intervention request is done by creating a task.
The task can be created by an administrator, a technician, or an intervention requestor (operator in Production).
Creation of the task
You can create a task :
- from the news feed
- from the equipment list " + ".
- from the equipment file
- after scanning a QR Code with the mobile application
Then simply fill in the following information:
- The piece of equipment involved
- A description, which must include the specific description of a problem and/or an action to be carried out; you can fill in up to 3000 characters; you can also add :
- needed or expected ressources
- comments allowing better communication within the teams and different departments: planned time of intervention, special conditions, etc.
- the expected time (planned time)
- Start date and time, which is the date and time when the intervention is to be performed. You can choose a whole day.
- End date and time, which corresponds to the date when the intervention must be completed
- Users assigned to the task: select the technicians who should work on this intervention. By default, the name of the task creator is selected. You can also "Add a user group" if you want to assign several people to this task, and select the tag corresponding to the group you want to assign.
- Tags, which simplify the qualification of the task by the user. The attributes of a task, the "tags" can be predefined to characterize the work order and thus specify the level of urgency, the possibility of intervening without stopping the machine, etc.
- Checklists, which allow the integration of checkpoints and/or the specification of a procedure to follow during the intervention.
You can also notify this task by email to the assigned users. You just have to check the corresponding box before validating and creating the task.
The flexibility and simplicity of Mobility Work CMMS allow it to adapt to all work order management processes thanks to the use of "activities" and "tags".
Adding an activity can be done from the task page to complete and enrich the work order until the intervention is resolved.
An activity allows you to add technical or administrative documents, to indicate key information such as a supplier's lead time, spare parts releases, a service provider's availability or safety-related information.
- Add documents: notices, plans, etc. or any documents related to the proper execution of the intervention.
- Add a list of spare parts and tools needed for the intervention.